The intended use of the 3cc Syringe is to store insulin within 72hours and to help to deliver insulin to the diabetic patients for the purpose of control blood glucose levels.
- 1. Replace the reservoir and the infusion set every 3 days as recommended by your health care professional.
- 2. The reservoir and infusion set are intended for single use only. Do not reuse either the reservoir or infusion set. Reuse can cause serious illnesses (Septicemia, HBV, HVC, etc.) from bacterial infection.
- 3. Do not use the reservoir or infusion set if the package has been damaged, inadvertently opened or wet.
- 4. The shelf life of the reservoir and the infusion set is 3 years. Please check expiration dates regularly and dispose of any expired accessories.
- 5. Using insulin directly from the fridge can cause micro air bubbles in the reservoir and tubing. Allow the insulin to reach room temperature before starting the refill process. When filling the reservoir, take care to remove all air bubbles.
- updated on 2021-10-21